Usage of outdated WordPress Plugins and WordPress themes, usually turn out to be fatal for your WordPress based blog, website, or an e-commerce store.
Sometimes there are vulnerabilities present inside plugins or themes of WordPress, which lead to WordPress hacking attempts and malware infection.
Perhaps the usage of low-quality shared web hosting services is also one of the major reasons for WordPress Malware infection.
Since such web hosting providers are using pirated server management tools that do not get the most important security updates, and in the end, customers suffer from WordPress malware or successful hack attempts.
How to Deal with WordPress Hack or Malware Infection?
If your WordPress website is hacked or infected with malware and Google is displaying a warning message regarding malware or saying the site ahead might contain malware or harmful programs, this is the high time, you must take down your website and stop spreading the malware.
How to Remove WordPress Malware Infection?
At this moment, you must get in touch with Professional WordPress Hack or Malware infection Removal service such as Web Sol Xpert, who will not only remove 100% malware infection from your website, as well as offer you deep insights to keep your website secure from such malware infections in future.
Some Tips to Avoid WordPress Hack or Malware Infection
- Always use a secure and reliable web hosting.
- Never use pirated/nulled WordPress plugins or themes.
- Always keep WordPress installation up to date.
- Always keep themes and plugins up to date.
- Make sure to use the latest PHP version on your web hosting.
- Ensure to backup database and website files on a daily or weekly basis.
- Use difficult to guess passwords.
- Never use the “admin” username for the admin account.
- Enable 2 Factor Authentication on admin login.
- Use security plugins such as WordFence as a firewall and disable Bruteforce login attempts.
What is the cost of WordPress Hack & Malware Infection Removal Service?
Web Sol Xpert team will analyze your website and will determine the impact of infection. If your WordPress database is intact, then our team will only charge a $75 (one-time fee) to remove WordPress hack & malware infection from your website.
You will also get customized advice to keep your website secure in the future.