In the purest sense, a responsive landing page is any mobile-friendly web page that a visitor can arrive at or “land” on.
However, when discussing responsive landing pages within the realm of marketing and advertising, it’s more common to refer to a responsive landing page as being a standalone web page distinct from your main website that has been designed for a single focused objective.
This means that your responsive landing page design should have no global navigation to tie it to your primary website.
The main reason for this is to limit the options available to your visitors, helping to guide them toward your intended conversion goal.
Web Sol Xpert is offering a responsive landing page design service in WordPress, to boost your conversions and sales.
Benefits of Responsive Landing Page Design
- The responsive landing page leads to more qualified leads.
- More qualified leads lead to more conversion opportunities.
- More landing pages enhance the SEO of your website increasing the possibilities that your website will be found and visited.
- You need more sales collateral (or free offers) to present to each type of visitor which creates an on-site variety of enticing visitors to stay on your website longer.
- Responsive Landing page leads are naturally segmented into different types of visitors so you can continue to tailor your ongoing messages to where they are in the buying process and thereby increasing your chances of creating a sale.
Responsive Landing Page Design helps to increase your conversion rates, not only from desktop traffic but also from mobile traffic.
The main reason for this is that targeted promotion or product-specific landing pages are focused on a single objective that matches the intent of the ad that your visitors clicked on to reach your page.
Some Examples of Responsive Landing Pages
If you consider the example of sending traffic to your homepage vs. a standalone landing page, you can understand that your homepage is designed with a more general-purpose in mind.
It speaks more to your overall brand and corporate values and is typically loaded with links and navigation to other areas of your site.
Every link on your page that doesn’t represent your conversion goal is a distraction that will dilute your message and reduce your conversion rate.
So if you are looking to step up your business game and boost the sales, you can connect with us and we will handle the rest.